Thursday, January 20, 2011

Samsung Vibrant to Get FroYo Updates on January 21st---Finally

After months of delays and rumors, the Samsung Vibrant for T-mobile will start receiving updates to Android 2.2 tomorrow, January 21st. It is said that the update has been delayed due to technical difficulties and nothing more according to T-Mobile CMO Cole Broadman via PCMag.

Of course, if you are a Vibrant owner, you may not receive the update right away as is the case with most OTA updates. But now you can rest easy as the official update will be rolling out over the next several weeks. Congratulations Vibrant owners, you've made it this far.

Video overview of Android 2.2 on Samsung Vibrant will be posted as soon as the update is received.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your site and wanted to ask you if you know of any way to retrieve videos that have been deleted from a Samsung Nexus S 4G cell phone? I uploaded a file of pictures and videos from my phone to my pc but for some reason the videos uploaded as pictures not videos. I didn't realize that had happened and had already deleted that file of pictures and videos from my phone. Is there a program that I can download or a way I can retrieve these videos? I am so upset, they were really important family videos.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete