Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Enroute to Las Vegas for CES!

So I'm sitting in the airplane, Samsung Galaxy Tab in hand, wondering what awaits me at CES. Surely excitement and and a world of new (at least til next year) electronic gizmos. Many told me that my first time attending would be "overwhelming". I haven't even arrived yet, and I agree. I am trying my best to play it safe in terms of expectations. I look at it like this: when I come home to Chicago, I will still have brought something back with me, that could not have been found elsewhere. The experience. The experience of seeing and trying. Of success and failure. I hope to being back all that I can from CES. Newest gadgets. Interviews with the people who matter to you. Walk throughs of devices being released, and sneak peeks at devices we didn't know existed. Most of all, I hope to bring back experiences and knowledge that will help PhoneFight grow.

I will be adding content very frequently, so keep checking in!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment